ADB – Local&Remote ADB Shell Mod Apk Pro: ADB Professional Edition. This is an extremely powerful ADB tool.
ADB Shell features
1. Support Android 4. X-Android 13
2. Support pair mode
3. Support wifi wireless ADB.
4. Help local shell ADB.
5. Associative input is encouraged.
6. Autosave your output.
7. Share your output and support friends.
8. History of support command.
9. Fast copy command support
10. Multi-window support
11. Color text support
12. The background supports the work of support.
13. Commands that support the recommendation
14. Recommend files to support.
15. Support prefab commands.
16. Logcat support
Features of the Toolbox
1. Help launch and uninstall the application.
2. Support device management.
3. View support for running applications
4. Support take screenshots.
5. Push file support
6. Install apk support
7. File support pull
8. Support opening the remote image and audio and video files directly
9. Remote controller support
10. Input support text
11. Monitoring the Support System
12. Support view system information.
13. Support view prop information.
How do I enable ADB
You must enable USB Debugging in your device’s system settings, under Developer Options. For ADB to work with Wi-Fi devices, see Connect to Wi-Fi.
Android 4.2 or higher hides the developer options screen by default. Go to Settings and select About phone. Tap Build number seven times. To find the Developer options, return to the screen you were on.
Some devices might not have the developer options screen.