Peak is the enjoyable, free mind coaching exercise designed round you. Peak makes use of mind video games and puzzles to problem reminiscence, language and significant considering to maintain your thoughts lively.
With mind video games made in partnership with teachers from main universities like Cambridge and NYU, and greater than 12m downloads, Peak is a enjoyable, difficult mind coaching expertise.
It takes simply 10 minutes a day to finish a mind coaching exercise. And, with 45 mind video games for adults, and new mind coaching exercises each day, there’s at all times a enjoyable problem ready for you.
– Free mind video games to problem your Memory, Attention, Math, Problem Solving, Mental Agility, Language, Coordination, Creativity and Emotion Control.
– Learn which classes your mind excels in, and compete with associates by evaluating your brainmap and mind sport efficiency.
– Coach, the private coach in your mind, helps you monitor your progress and enhance.
– Cognitive mind coaching with video games from skilled researchers at Cambridge University, NYU and extra.
– Works offline so you may take pleasure in Peak mind video games wherever you might be.
– Selected by Google as Editor’s Choice.
– More than 45 mind video games out there and common updates to maintain you challenged.
– Get personalised mind coaching exercises and in-depth insights with Peak Pro.
– Get entry to Peak Advanced Training modules: intensive packages that practice a selected ability, together with the brand new Wizard reminiscence sport created with Professor Barbara Sahakian and Tom Piercy within the Department of Psychiatry on the University of Cambridge.
IN THE NEWS
“Its mini games focus on memory and attention, with strong detail in its feedback on your performance.” – The Guardian
“Impressed with graphs in Peak that let you see your performance over time.” – The Wall Street Journal
“The Peak app is designed to provide each user with a profound level of insight into their current state of cognitive function.” – Techworld
DEVELOPED BY NEUROSCIENTISTS
Designed in collaboration with specialists in neuroscience, cognitive science and training, Peak makes mind coaching enjoyable and rewarding. Peak’s scientific advisory board consists of Professor Barbara Sahakian FMedSci DSc, Professor of Clinical Neuropsychology on the University of Cambridge.
Follow us – twitter.com/peaklabs
Like us – fb.com/peaklabs
Visit us – peak.web
Say hello – [email protected]
For extra data:
Payment Policy – http://www.peak.net/payment-policy